Monday, July 29, 2013

~Welcome to Living in Grande Prairie~

Grande Prairie, AB.  A bustling, busy Northern Alberta community that draws workers from all over Canada, the US and the world.  What is it like to move here?  Where can you work?  Where can you live?  What should you expect for cost of living?  This blog will aim to answer all those questions and more. 

About the blog author...I've lived in Grande Prairie for 7 years and work in the Human Resources field.  I have a family and actively take advantage of all the amenities that Grande Prairie has to offer.  I decided to author this blog to assist with answering some of the questions that are a constant in my field.  How to move here.  I will do my best to provide up to date, current information about the City of Grande Prairie. 

Grande Prairie is a vibrant, busy city;  resourceful spirit, growing opportunity is our community brand.  A unique community, a true melting pot in the North.
Welcome to Living in Grande Prairie!  Please be patient while I build the content on this page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment